ur program aims at equipping the students with the tools, techniques and skills to enable a seamless absorption into the domain of Business Analytics. It focuses building skills and understanding across multiple domains.
Case studies are the key to our program taken from diverse domain & companies though data’s are masked to protect company confidentiality.
- Students get an opportunity to apply concepts to real life situations.
- Case studies require the students to discuss their points of view thus sharpening their analytical and communication skills.
- Case studies train students to assimilate multiple perspectives.
Case Study: Retail Education Domain
Computech (P) ltd. is an information technology company in the field of Technology Resourcing and Knowledge Consulting. The Company provides solutions through application of proven platforms and adaptation of emerging technologies. Core to its offering is a solution through well documented software engineering practices, project management mile stones and quality assurance parameters for each stage of software training and development lifecycles.
Computech Technologies (P) ltd. is a committed venture of I.T. services, by a team of dedicated professionals having distinct experience in technical, management and functional domain both in domestic and international business. Their long association with the industry has equipped them with proven proficiency to lead the venture to its aspired goals. The entire business process has been chalked out, by combining the strengths of proven and potential technologies and experience of leading professionals of the industry and consulting services. Utilization of resources is pledged to a systematic and properly channeled business activity to ensure long-term business development.
Computech Technologies (P) ltd. plans to enter the Computer Training field through a planned subsidiary Eduventures, as the training division of the company. The company plans to develop a young, dynamic, enthusiastic team, with a dossier of Engineers, Functional Experts and management professionals with a backdrop of premier education and rich experience.
The Product range under consideration is:
- PGDBA(PGD Business Analytics)
- PGDMA(PGD Management Accounting)
- CBA(Certified Business Analyst)
- CPBA(Certification Program in Bigdata Analytics)
- CFM(Certified Finance Manager)
- PGCBA(PGC Business Analytics)
The Venture is to be funded by a Capital investment of Rs 10 Crore by Computech Technologies (P) ltd. along with an additional infusion from a Private Equity Fund. The Company is planning to start the venture with only two products initially. The Financials relating to the Products are given in Appendix B and Appendix C.
The company has purchased a Database of Marketing research information based on promotional Campaigns conducted on similar products and this is given in
- Based on an analysis of the information available, decide which two products the Company should launch first, and why?
- Based on analysis of the research data provided by the Marketing research company, work out the profile of the kind of Consumer, the Company must focus on.
- Based on the above analysis, devise the Marketing and Advertising strategy of the Company in order to optimize its returns.