Some Important Links
Certification in Big Data Analytics Course offered by Data Panacea Academy in weekend class-room mode. Our program focuses more on the analytics aspect rather than the development as we believe Analytics is the key to success in this competitive edge of marketing.
Good to know that 73% of online adults now use a social networking site of some kind. In addition, Instagram users are nearly as likely as Facebook users to check in to the site on a daily basis. Want to know more, the list is on:
- 2.2 billion – Number of email users worldwide.
- 61% – Share of emails that were considered non-essential.
- 4.3 billion – Number of email clients worldwide in 2012
- 425 million – Number of active Gmail users globally, making it the leading email provider worldwide.
- 85,962 – Number of monthly posts by Facebook Pages in Brazil, making it the most active country on Facebook.
- 47% – Percentage of Facebook users that are female.(Wooh!!)
- 40.5 years – Average age of a Facebook user.
- 200 million – Monthly active users on Twitter, passed in December 2012
- 37.3 years – Average age of a Twitter user.
- 123 – Number of heads of state that have a Twitter account.
- 44.2 years – Average age of a Linkedin user
Where does this information come from? Even more than the information, it is the insight that makes this information useful and inexplicably important to organizations. Every day, we create 2.5 quintillion bytes of data — so much that 90% of the data in the world today has been created in the last two years alone. This is big data.
Most industry segments clearly recognize the value that Business Analytics can provide in not only driving compelling business solutions, but also in helping them to differentiate themselves to customers, investors and regulators.
The global Business Analytics is a USD 105 billion market, growing at a CAGR of 8%. India, with its surfeit of talent, has become the Analytics hub for organizations across the world. Large corporate like Walmart, Target, Citibank, ICICI Bank, Airtel, Vodafoneare increasingly adopting analytics in their processes. Consulting giants like PwC, IBM, Accenture, Infosys have large teams offering Analytics solutions to their clients. All of this translates into a huge global and domestic demand for Business Analytics professionals.
BUSINESS ANALYTICS OPPORTUNITY
According to market research firm International Data Corporation (IDC), the business analytics software market grew by 14.1 percent in 2011 and will continue to grow at a 9.8 percent annual rate, to reach $50.7 billion in 2016, driven by the focus on big data and so will be the need for Business Analytics professionals.
From a salary survey it is evident that Business Analytics is one of the highly paid Jobs available in market today. The median salary for these Jobs are as high as Rs. 5,59,746.