Role of a Data Scientist
- A mix of multiple positions: Data intake, Visualization, Model Creation, Analysis, Data Operations etc
- Develop methodologies and execute on them to expand knowledge.
- Good at analyzing and ability to communicate findings to both business and IT leaders in an influence way.
- Strong business acumen
- Inquisitive in nature
- Technically Sound – R, SAS, python, java, hive/pig/SQL
- Data scientists have to be well versed in regression
- Hands clear on probability, time series, and linear algebra.
- Computer science and applications, modeling, statistics, analytics
Minimum INR 5 LAC