Role of a Financial Analyst
- Work on spreadsheets, creating reports and giving presentations.
Different types of Financial Analysts:
- Securities Analysts,
- Investment Analysts
- Ratings Analysts
- Excellent interpersonal,
- Strong communication
- Conflict resolution
- Self starters
- Typing skills,
- Internet literacy,
- Ability to use Microsoft programs
- Understand financial markets.
- A degree in accounting, mathematics, business administration, finance, management or statistics is required for entry level Financial Analyst jobs.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Chartered Investment Manager (CIM), and Certified Management Accountant (CMA).
- Coursework including investment analysis, ethics, financial Analytics, financial modeling
- Statistical skills, math’s and analytics qualifications are also key