21 Mar 2015
What do they do?
- Marketing data analysts are experts in quantitative and qualitative market analysis.
- They excel in identifying key market statistics,
- Interpreting findings, and
- Helping marketing managers understand the numbers behind their marketing strategies.
- Strong mathematical and analytical problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degrees in marketing or statistics
Industries Hiring Marketing Data Analyst:
- Search engines
- Social networks
- Financial institutions
- The health care
- Engineering companies Oil industry
- Telecom/Mobile analytics
- Marketing agencies
- Data science vendors
- Environment, utilities government and defense
Median Salary 428970 Lakhs Per Annum